Tuesday 8 May 2012

So much to do, so little time

Col is overboarding the ceilings at the Brinsley wreck - not easy on his own, he's devised a prop system which is slightly better to use than holding up the boards with his head.....  We managed to find time to go for a run on Sunday morning - and I was quite pleased to find that 10miles is still quite do-able, so hopefully I'll start up-ing my speed and mileage again soon, I've spent too many months just plodding - although that might be something to do with my choice of footwear - I realised on Sunday that I've been wearing odd running shoes - the same make, but slightly different style - doh!
I'm also trying to work my way through some of my stocks of fabric - theres a lot of stuff that I've been given which isn't thin/fine enough for my style, but incorporated into patchwork, its a good use of it, - if I can get some double quilts from the charity shop/freecycle I'll have a good (and cheap) backing

No comments:

Post a Comment