Sunday 20 May 2012

Hilly 100

I was up at 4am and picking up another willing volunteer to run leg 2 and 3 of the hilly 100 relay around Stratford . It is as it suggests hilly and some of the runners who are making up our team I think are in for a surprise?   Well it was a little misty but not Windy like last year. I was running leg 3 the same as the previous year ,but with not much training under my belt was looking for a time of hopefully under 70 Min's . I actually managed under 72 Min's which is great .Also this year I didn't lose my support team as Mr Sharratt was made to go in the car than try and keep up on his push bike .The other bonus was that he wasn't offering cheese sandwiches on the way round (whats that all about) I now going for a cold bath to revive the legs. 

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment