Sunday 13 May 2012

Inspiring


Col dropped me off at Bramcote this morning so that I could run from there to home - listening to the radio on the way there, I really liked the Sunday morning quote "don't follow the path that everybody else takes, take a new route and leave a trail"  - obviously not a quote to take literally while running - not only would I get lost and probably be trespassing, but also the countryside would be destroyed by everybody's selfishness. but literalness to one side, I think its really inspiring.  It was well worth getting up early for my run too, as well as my usual friends of rabbits and squirrels, I had the rare an unexpected pleasure of seeing a fox.
Inspired by a lovely sunny morning, there's been far too few recently, I came home and carried on with the thistle idea, there's still room for improvement, but here's the first attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment