Thursday 31 May 2012

11.15

11.15 is the question, what is the answer, Is it
(a) the time I got back from the Brinsley wreck.
(b) the amount of plasterboards I got on the walls tonight.
(c) The cost of a Vegetarian curry (inc delivery)
or
(d) the amount of miles that I have just run.

If you ansrewed d then you were correct . I went out for my first run since my massage and was planning to take it easy and not get carried away. Going to the running club has an amazing way of pulling you around a run with out you realising your doing  a faster pace than normal or further milage than you thought you could do. 
So go on join your local running club and find like minded people who can pull your standard of running up and believe me when I say you don't need to be fast to join a club, they cater for as many people as they can.

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment