Tuesday 29 May 2012

If you go down to the woods today....

I've seen quite a few exciting things while I've been out on my runs; foxes, owls, a pot bellied pig called Elvis being taken for a walk, but today we got see a proposal - almost.
My friend and I parked up in Colliers Wood, and was a bit suprised to see a bloke there dressed up very smartly with bow tie and all, and a nearby picnic table was festooned with helium balloons and champagne, and then when we told him that it all looked very exciting, he said that she'd be there in another 10 minutes or so, and he'd know the answer then/
We went off and left them to it and completed a lovely run in the sunshine, and when we got back some two hours later or so, they were enjoying a picnic hamper - aaah .  We gave them a big wave, and then headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment