Tuesday 12 January 2010

radio day

The day has been pretty grim in terms of keeping warm at work ,but am at home now and not at work till Thursday. Didn't nearly survive the journey home in tack as I nearly ended up in the canal as the towpath is so frozen and slippy. Ended up having to get off and walk like Bambie next to it and with these legs they were doing a good impression.

Jac's in a good mood as she is enjoying her new course and she has just had her "the chain" link played on the Radcliffe and Maconie radio 2 show. Her song was Blur "Girls and boys " linked from The El gins and"heaven must of sent you" Guess the link?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, stumbled across your blog, the words cycling & allotment caught my eye, 2 things I'm really keen on - I have my own cycling dominated blog, but also have had an allotment myself for 2 years now.

    I'll had you to my list of blogs, as long as you tell me the link - I often listen to Radcliffe & Maconie when I'm down the plot but always forget when I'm at home - get too busy on the old interweb thingy!!

    All the best - and be careful on those towpaths!!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete