Wednesday 13 January 2010

Crash ,Bang ,Wallop day

Well the ice got me today (its been quite well hidden by the snow ) I'd done my 15 Min's on the rowing machine ,I'd even managed to do 15 minutes off stretches ,before heading out on a run into Shipley park and then you got it Crash,Bang,Wallop I'm providing entertainment by heading backwards onto my bum and finally stopping myself with my head .Not bad for two miles into the run,got up quickly ,the all important look to see if any one saw me (good no one about only the odd bird) rub my head feel the egg shape coming up, then off to complete the 7 miles I was planning . This training for the Grantham Ultra is just not going well. Got back Jac made me sit with an ice pack on my head ,but to be quite honest I'd already had enough ice on my head when I'd fallen over.
Jac's been sewing most off the day for her course and was doing the more sensible option off raiding her dads black and white photos for a frame she bought a while back, and picking up material from her mum.
Bit stiff at the moment and my eggs still on me head .Hey Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment