Saturday 16 January 2010

Race day

Been a hectic day , after the normal routine I headed to the tattooist to have a sizing taken for a tattoo to go around my existing tattoos . This should be ready to have done in a few weeks time looking forward to having this finalised.

Then a nip to the allotment to feed the birds, now that we can walk as previously its been pure ice and their was no way to get near the door .

Then I ran with a friend from our running club over to a race in Wollaton Park. This was one of those good ideas at the time , but seems as I have had a dodgy leg for a few weeks ,running 7.7 miles across country to do a 6.6 miles x-country race , and then Coming back a different route of 6.6 miles across bogey paths (that I had to run walk because my legs were so tired) was a bit mad. Then again its put me back on my running schedule so here's hoping to a good few weeks of training before my race.

Jacs not been sitting around neither she was up in shipley park running up and down fields which she informs me are still icy . Not the easiest thing to do on a cool day when you've not been out running as many times as she'd have liked. Back in to her study books again tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment