Sunday 31 January 2010

parsnip day


After a 5 mile run , which was a little nippy this morning but a great pleasure in that I have now done 2 days consecutive running (long while since I've managed that). I decided to check out the parsnips now the snow is gone and the soil can be entered with a fork,and low and behold a great quantity of parsnips . looks like everything is going to be accompanied by them now.
Jac made a very wholesome and tasty parsnip soup ,the food of the gods.

Been working around the house on little jobs ,and fetched compost to start and grow on crops for the allotment.

My bike I was gifted has been re-assembled but sadly I cannot use it as a donor bike for my parts of my GT as they are not compatible ,so will be gifting it on free cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment