Wednesday 20 January 2010

A better day


I have had a much better day today than yesterday. (Jac probably feels the same as I probably made her night miserable last night).

We've both been out on run's, Jac a 5 miler me a boggy 5.75 miler and with a little less pain . There is still ice around and about ,I expected it on the ponds but was surprised on some of the fields how much is still around. Jac got back at about the same time I did and said that there was ice on the canal too

Was nice around Shipley Park as not many people around and in areas it felt like I had the place to myself, not often it feels like that unless its late on and cold.


Jac's managed to get a necklace finished (pictured) and shes also been studying as normal (obesity course) . Some of the explanations on how to lose weight are a bit desperate and must make you really miserable, its not even certain that they work in the long term.

Today's also been a day of re-arranging the house so we can accommodate our friends coming over at the weekend , it also makes me do jobs I've been putting off.


At the moment not having much look getting bottom bracket out of the bike I was gifted, which is a bit of a problem as its grating when you turn it and is in need of some TLC. I'll go back to scratching my head and WD40 ing it tomorrow, one day I hope to be able to grease it properly and have smooth running bearings.(wish I could do the same with my legs).

No comments:

Post a Comment