Wednesday 27 January 2010

Busy day time

Today is the first time in a while that I have attempted to run ,and the thee miles I covered were hard work . This is causing me to wonder if doing 29.2 miles on a saturday and then a sunday at the begining of march may be a problem. I suppose it will have to be a wait and see game.
Also managed to get to the allotment with Jac , we are still turning over the soil and clearing it of bramble roots . We also got some little potatoes out as well which were probably not the best value for money to what we planted but was nice to see and take out the ground something we had grown. Looks like the onion's are doing OK and hope to see some shoots from the garlic in the near future.
Been to the Physio today ,that man knows how to inflict pain with his thumbs, got to say though he does make you feel a whole lot better the day after . hoping tomorrow I will feel on top of the world, he worked on my bad leg and the nerves twitching as he removed the tightness was very strange. Hopefully he's caught my back in time as it was starting to get that doggy feeling when I have worked it to much.

Jac went into Beeston while I was at the physio ,she's well happy found a good second hand book store (came away with 3 craft books), nice deli called Deli (got some pesto), great bargain's at a fabric store and wools from another shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment