Tuesday 14 August 2012

Not enough hours in the day

I have a craft fair to go to over the bank holiday weekend, and while I already have a lot of stock to take, I was anticipating that I would have plenty of time to get all of the little bits and pieces done - but I have no idea when I'm going to fit it all in, the weeks seem to be flying by and I haven't even had chance to go running more than twice a week - I really could do with creating a 26 hour in a day, theres loads of ideas I want to get off the ground for TreeHuggery, and loads of ideas for my textiles degree, but at the minute I'm having to keep them all in my head - with the occasional burst out that becomes a sketch of ideas!  Hopefully the delay will come out as some really tactile, and colourful ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment