Monday 6 August 2012

Hold the Front Page

After another typical day  ...go for a run and a dog tries to attack me, and a stressed out horse is on the wrong side of the electric fence, then go post to a letter, and a dog nearly knocks the door down, then go shopping and nearly get run over by a man reversing, who's oblivious to everything else apart from getting his parking spot.....and thinking here we go again, I've just had a lovely suprise.... some of my first year textile work is being displayed on the home page of the Open College of the Arts....
Daft thing is, I looked at it and thought, mmmm that looks like the kind of thing that I'd do, it was only when I checked the name, and looked back at the piece, that I managed to believe in myself enough to know it was mine. This was my working samples for the Sirens corset that I did for the final submission.
I've always thought that it would be lovely to have my work on the home page, and now I've had a piece exhibited on the home page as well as showcased during the final submission - its a nice surprise.

Textile sample

No comments:

Post a Comment