Friday 17 August 2012

And the small hand says....

This morning I got to work for 8am.  I should start at 9am, so for a few minutes I was really impressed that I was the first one there, as that hardly ever happens, but then it slowly dawned on me, that I was a whole hour early, and really hadn't been paying enough attention to what the small hand was saying.
Still better an hour early, than an hour late, and better than what a friend of a friend did.....She had a small snooze when she got home from work on the Friday evening, and when she woke up at around 8, she got dressed for work and went to wait at the bus stop for her Saturday morning stint at work..... Fortunately the sight of lots of other people at and around the bus stop in their "going out" clothes, alerted her to the fact that it was still Friday evening, and 8pm and not 8am in the morning. Doh

No comments:

Post a Comment