Sunday 20 February 2011

Bike and camera

Well I had to sort the puncture on the bike today and the size of the piece of glass in it was huge. Slime in my tyres is great, as it enabled me to carry on to work without stopping.
I read a book a while back about the history of the bike and it made you appreciate such technology as slime .  It's such a simple idea but worth it's weight in gold and it was such ideas as this that has given us such a great efficient and clean mode of transport.

Secondly I have come into the technology age in the camera market. I have bought a digital SLR.
This was because I dropped the camera last year on holiday and broke one of my lenses and I have been  putting of buying a new one. I also found that you cannot get black and white film processed anywhere on the high street.

I must say I did have a set back with the new camera as the thing wouldn't read the memory card . I took it back this morning and the Lads in the London Camera Exchange shop (Notttingham) were brilliant and couldn't do enough for me . Thanks a lot Lads.

Now I need to get out and take some pictures.

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment