Sunday 6 March 2011

How to get rid of cold callers

Spring is nearly here - on my run yesterday morning, I saw daffodils in bud, a squirrel and a rabbit.
And when Col went out on his run later in the day, he'd been marshalling an ultra race, he saw even more bunnies.
I'm still smiling at how incredulous yesterdays cold caller was, I let him tell me all about the High definition, super duper, fantastic and amazing TV bundle I could have, before letting him know I didn't have a TV.
He seemed to find it very amusing, but equally couldnt wait to get off the phone quick enough  - one way to get rid of cold callers I suppose.
It also got me thinking about other things I've tried or heard others do  to get rid of cold callers; I think my favourite which I still use is to answer the question; "Are you interested in doors and windows", "No thanks i've already got some!"
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment