Monday 27 December 2010

Merry days and nights

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Ti's Christmas time once again ,  We are both lucky enough to be off till the New year , so are making the most of visiting the relatives and relaxing. I do feel sorry for those who are made to work Boxing day as it must be hell in the shops.

I have been running the last few days, yesterday it was with Jac and a friend Catherine around Bestwood park, today I ran over to Wollaton park and back a 14 mile route mainly off-road. It was entertaining with snow coming down fast over the last third off the run and me slip, sliding about. Every time it seems to thaw and improve it just seems to end up worse with ice under water and me going flying face first to the floor, but hey - ho small price to pay for running in the light of the day.
On the last leg along the canal there was four horses and riders. the horses had bright coloured coats and antlers on and the riders were wearing Mrs Santa costumes. Amused me a lot shame I couldn't get a photo.

 Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment