Saturday 4 December 2010

Disorganised days

Seeing as last night was a beautiful snowy night, I thought I'd start writing some Christmas cards  - hmmm what should be a simple task can be oh so complicated when your distracted by whats going on beyond the window  - some people have 2 cards, some people have a random gift tag inside theres, and there's always the obvious cover up of "and family"  which doesn't fool anyone, when you have a senior moment and  can't recall everyones names.... I just know that there's the potential for more mayhem when the cards are distributed and opened and more errors are discovered.
Today we went for a lovely walk in what might be the last of the snow for a while  - I'm hoping to turn some of my piccies into sketches and into textile works for my course - more later
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment