Thursday 26 August 2010

Four days

Its been four days since my ultra and The first time I have rode my push bike to work for over two weeks. Was very stiff Mon / Tuesday and was hating the bending down to get the tools out of my box. It seemed like every time I got up from getting one item out I decided I needed another ( was walking like I was in plaster casts) .

Of course it rained this morning and although I had my bike lights on the North Midland Construction pick -up truck that tried to kill me by not stopping at the island seemed to be UN-aware he had done anything wrong seeing as he couldn't see out of his misted up windows . Thank you it makes me know why I love being on two wheels, either motor or push bike.

That's better rant over. Calm now

On the plus side legs are now a bit freer and hoping to run tomorrow . Also just seen the pictures from the weekend run on Rory Colemans site and they are really good .

No comments:

Post a Comment