Wednesday 1 September 2010

A Nice day


A well deserved nice day today - especially after yesterday, Colin nearly got knocked off his bicycle by a complete idiot who thought it was funny to drive at speed in his car and then do a handbreak turn , finishing inches away from Colin. And I'd gone to my doctor cos i havent been able to sleep, only to be told to do some exercise - surely 50 miles a week is enough!


Anyway today I had a lovely 13 mile run on a lovely sunny day; some old guys putting in a new gate thought it would be good fun to try and get me to steeplechase over their gate, I saw one of my friends from the running club, someone asked me if i was training for a marathon (Result!, I do look like a runner!) and I saw 4 squirrels. Can it get better - yep, my car's passed its MOT, I've finished another scarf - hopefully I'll have enough to sell soon, and my friends lent me the new Ben Elton Book - life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment