Sunday 3 February 2013

It's a puppet

I've been helping a neighbours child, to create a puppet for her homework.  I'm not sure that I was quite so young, when I learned the skill of getting other people to help me do my homework!, they'd already passed the buck, and got their mum involved before I was asked to help out too, and so after sorting out material scraps that were pink, purple, or had sequins, and de-coating myself from the mud from this mornings run, I got invited around to "play" on a Sunday afternoon.  And what a team we were - the littleees drawing faces, and stuffing body parts, and me and mum sewing layers and layers of material.
I'm not sure our puppet will win any prizes, but the main thing was, that we had a good fun afternoon, and now I think I've got two friends, who I can test potential workshops on.
Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment