Sunday 26 September 2010

lazy days

Its amazing how much you can get done when you can't run (I've pulled my hamstring, and have got a cold, so havent been able to do 3 of my runs this week, including my 19mile long run; Mad dog isn't going to be pleased with me, although to be honest I'm just glad that both things have happened together as my race is only 3 weeks away). As a result of all of this free time I've accumulated while nor running, we've both managed to get lots of things done, including more textile work for me!.
I've been doing some more samples for my Moroccan project, - I do love collage, and have to really try hard not to use it for everything I do, and now I am off to pootle around at the allotment, but best of all me and Col have made up a new game! Its based on the old "Give us a clue" charades, but instead of miming, you describe a band/group without using any of the words in their title. So....... "spiffing vagrants" might be used to describe Supertramp , whereas "a catasrophe in the Far East" could be used to describe China Crisis.
Its kept us amused for hours! - we really should get a telly!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment