Sunday 27 December 2009

running day

Today has been great, Been having problems with shin splints ,so I've not been able to run for a few weeks .Tried to run about a week ago but it hurt as soon as I headed off ,but today we took a drive over to the local park put on our spiky shoes and headed over the fields . Loads of ice and cold puddles and it was spitting with rain, but managed to run 3 miles which feels like heaven ,its so annoying when you can't do what you enjoy doing. Hopefully I can restart my training as I am planning doing the two days of the Grantham canal run which is an ultra event(this one is 29.3miles each day). Also my first foray into this kind of distance my furthest up to now is a Marathon (26.2 miles)
Jacs working hard on her felt making and is trying her hand at a tea-cosy which is looking nice Although rather big(she keeps telling me it shrinks -but we will see).
Out at the pub tonight which is a rarity as I'm not a good drinker But will be good to catch up with a couple of school mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment