Wednesday 30 December 2009

bad hair day

Decided I was having a bad hair day So my beard has been cropped and so has my hair . Hoping I Don't have a Sampson day tomorrow and lose my strength. First time at the shops today since before Christmas day, needed the mundane groceries and wanted new 2xU's (www.2xushop.co.uk) .And have invested in a shin splint compression sleeve,see if that helps me get back to running .
Gave jac a hand with rolling felty balls(Ding Dong). It doesn't half give your arm a work out.Nice colours Hope to put some picture's on soon.
Been down allotment but only to put up feeders for the birds as the others didn't last two seconds ,them Robins were mighty hungry.
Just done my exercises for the day managed 20 Min's on the rower doing 2.1 km,then my pose exercises (I'm altering the style I run in) then a good warm down courtesy of Claire at purple patch running.

No comments:

Post a Comment