Wednesday 23 December 2009

last day

It was our last day today. So no work till next year. I got to finish at 11am (Jac still not home), I was able to come home the secnic route accross the fields. Was going to call the blog today "beautiful day" as I was singing (badly) the levellers tune all the way, it was sunny and everywhere was covered in a dusting of snow. Track was well rutted where the horses had been and it had frozen solid .For a bike getting on in years (over 15) and with a patched up rear suspension system It coped well my body at times didn't. Have to say hardly saw a sole so lovely and peaceful.
Finished the last of the shopping, bar the hummous I couldn't get anywhere Hey Ho I'm sure we can live without.
Managed to get a few hours down the allotment too, still can't start a fire if my life depended on it , so did some digging to free up the bramble root systems ,their roots go on for ever.and are made even harder to move when the top couple of inches of ground are frozen.Quite down ther too every one must be shopping or not finished work yet?

Nearly Christmas Santa on his way !

No comments:

Post a Comment