Sunday 17 March 2013

"Delete as Appropriate"

I've had a productive Sunday - sorted out press releases for the open studios event, gone for a run, made flap jack, and finally finally finished my "delete as appropriate" gift tags.
I had the idea way before Christmas, to have "TreeHuggery" gift tags where people could select the type of day they wished to give their recipient, but the wording was actually harder to organise than the design; we're such hippies that the kind of day that we would wish to have, probably isn't the kind of day that most people would wish to have, but then....even though  it's just a bit of fun, I didn't want to "sell out" with what I put, and I wanted to keep it true to my beliefs....
so in the end, the message on the reverse reads

Hope your day is filled with....
(delete as appropriate)
a.. Blue skies
b.  Love and laughter
c.  Scrummy cake
d.  All of the above

people have already commented, that they'd go for option C


 


 www.treehuggery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment