Monday 17 December 2012

quarry tiles are for life not just for Christmas.

Wow, once again, I think how lucky I am to have such lovely friends.  Our friend Matt is donating his old quarry tiles the Brinsley wreck, with the proviso, "a quarry tile is for life, nost just for Christmas."  I don't think he realises how happy he has made us, we've been relaying the original quarry tiles back in the wreck, but the few black ones that we had were beyond repair and broken.  Almost half of these new quarry tiles are black, and so we'll be able to make some fancy star patterns in the porch area at the front door.


This morning, I squealed out loud, when I opened a Christmas card, my lovely friend, Sharyn, who makes the most beautiful pop up cards, sent me this through the post.  I don't think my camera does it justice, but believe me its fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment