Tuesday 20 November 2012

Thank you for being my friend

I'm really meeting some lovely people at the moment, in the last week I've been given the wensleydale curls from the shepherdess, have been gifted a dyson hoover from a fellow freecycler, our hoover had burnt out, and small world that it is, the gifter was also a fellow allotmenter (although not the ones with the angry snake) and have met up with some lovely people by going to art and craft fairs.  Yesterday somebody was kind enough to take the time to email me to thank me for the cushions that they'd bought, feedback like that is so lovely - I'm extemely insecure about my work....and then somebody else took the time to contact me to tell me how I might find some inspiration from olive trees (they live on a farm in Portugal) and are going to take some photographs and forward them to me.
Another friend has spent hours constructing bags for my heart decorations, and only wanted paying for the card that she used, and didn't want a penny for her time.
In a world when so many people are rushing around, and so many people are only "out for themselves", I think I'm very fortunate to be in contact with so many generous people

No comments:

Post a Comment