Sunday 11 July 2010

loads of crops days

Hoorah the allotment is doing us proud - we've got loads of lettuce, courgettes, potatoes, onions, peas and beans, and suprisingly garlic (we hadn't thought the garlic had taken, and had thought it was a row of onions)
i'm trying to be as creative as i can with all our lovely crops; so courgette and pesto soup, courgette fritters, courgette and cheese bread, lettuce soup, courgette and chocolate cake, have all been made, and i'm busy scouring recipe books for more ideas.
Please feel free to post more ideas

Our fellow allotmenters have given us some loveage - hmmm any ideas of what to do with it? (sadly, and embarrasingly, my familiarity with loveage only goes as far as "my lucky number" and "I want money, that's what i want" )

I'm busy creating a dandilion scarf for my textile course - I'll post my progress later

No comments:

Post a Comment