Monday 8 April 2013

Girls and garages

I hate taking my car into a garage, I know nothing about cars, and I could be told anything, and I wouldn't know whether I was being told the truth or not
Once, when I was working in teenage pregnancy, I took my car to have a tyre changed, - relatively straightforward huh?  except my locking wheel nut was in the boot, under boxes and boxes of condoms.  Understandibly I was attracting some very odd looks as I unloaded my wares by the side of my car, so I tried to explain it away, be gesturing towards them, with a casual "oh, it's my work".
I've never gone back there again
Today I've dropped Cols van at a new garage that we're trying out, with an Amazon reciept instead of it's MOT certificate - I so look like I know what I'm doing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment