Sunday 6 January 2013

Running up that Hill

It was my and my friend Helens first Training run for Eyam Half today, I chose a hilly 8 mile route that would be challenging but not to difficult, mainly on paths but with a bit of off road running - thank goodness that the fog masked the worst of the hills and that we couldnt really see where the top was.  Col chose to do a fell race around shining cliff woods, and came in, in 15th place, which is good by any stretch of the imagination, but especially considering that, like me, his recent runs have just been plods.
No rest for the wicked in the afternoon - me painting fabric, I'm going to do something similar to the piece I did inspired by the allotment door, and also a piece inspired by dry stone walls, and Col fitted the cooker hood -
Next weekend we have the local league races.

No comments:

Post a Comment