Tuesday 8 January 2013

Its a small world

There must be less than 6 degrees of separation (the number of people we are away from knowing everybody in the world) since the introduction of social networking.  I have an old school friend, who is now living in Australia, Col has never met her, but yesterday, he heard her name being mentioned on Mansfield radio, cos she was unhappy with the way that Liverpool had beat the Stags in the FA cup game.
I've lost count the number of times on Facebook, that I've discovered that 2 of my friends know each other, and I didn't have a clue.
The world was proved even smaller later in the afternoon, when one of my friends facebooked me, cos she'd heard that I'd had a smurf like shout out on radio 6 - I've got blue hands from dyeing again - and interesting fact, for me anyway, I have found out that I can dye sheep wool with dylon dyes - I'm not sure how colourfast the dye is yet, but hopefully I've struck on a very quick and easy way to dye fleece.

No comments:

Post a Comment