Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sometimes I just can't see the woods for the trees.

Things are starting to look up for us both - Col has managed to pick up some temporary joinery work, which will give him the chance to put some business adverts out and for us still to be able to pay the bills.  I've picked up some part time work (albeit not very well paid) thats local, so I can walk, rather than drive to work (yipee).  My plan is to try and get Treehuggery work to a few different craft fairs, and hopefully the part time work will pay for the materials that I need for my textile degree, and hopefully I'll get some interest in my work. Although we're still both worried about money, hopefully we've turned a corner.
We also got given an apple tree for our garden at Brinsley, we were quite upset about leaving the one behind here, but its far too mature to take, hopefully this wee apple tree will grow nicely - we've put it near to the kitchen window, hopefully, in time, we'll have a few fruit trees to look out on, when we're pottering about cooking.
I've started to use the bag designs as cushions, when I've got a few more together I'll post them on to http://www.treehuggery.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment