Wednesday 13 July 2011

A quick draw

Last night saw Colin go off to Carsington to run one of the local league races - he did really well, running quickly (as always) and coming in first for Ilkeston running club and eleventh overall.  I took the lazy option of staying at home and doing some sketching, I really do like running but find the competitiveness of races really stressful, I know it shouldn't be because when I run, like with sewing or drawing, I can become totally absorbed in the activity and completely forget everything else, not only that but when I'm sketching with charcoals or pastels I can become just as messed up as I can on the muddiest of runs....

I've not sketched for a while, and so am a little of practice, but I'm hoping to get back in to it.  Here's a couple from over the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment