Sunday 7 November 2010

messy days

I'm definately not cut out to be a screen printer - I love most textile techniques and am happy to give them ago, but I also know my limitations and am aware that precision and tidyness aren't my strengths - As part of my textiles degree I've had to try and get to grips with screen printing, where neatness and precision are quite crucial....
Thankfully I've managed to do most of my practicing while Colin has been out of the house, and think that I've managed to clear up quite successfully after each attempt.  While I've found this a difficult technique I have enjoyed it and can see possibilites for mixing it with other techniques.
Here's one of my attempts "Dancing in December" inspired by the Dancing Building in Prague.
Screen Printing inspired by the Dancing Buildings in Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment