Monday 19 April 2010

a very lucky few days











We've been really lucky just lately, and met some very nice people

Col found a great "find" on the allotment yesterday - its an old decorative cupboard door handle, its really lovely - think we're gonna use it on the green house that col has just made .
I've been making a collage bag for my college work - its a stylised face, which I'm hoping will work quite well - if it works out OK, I'm planning on making some to sell
My fellow freecycler's have been incredibly generous, I've been gifted a big bag of material, which will be useful for making bags/doing my course work, and an old freezer for our surplus crops from the allotments. Not only that the freezer lady, has emailed me a recipe for chocolate courgette cake - MMmmmmmmm - will try soon, and I've managed to get some manure from a farmer for our allotment. How lucky have we been.
Gonna put some stuff on freecycle, as a thank you to everyone, and to keep up the good Kalma

No comments:

Post a Comment