Sunday 4 April 2010

its never to cold for ice cream day




Cols been down the allotment this morning planting the first of the seeds, while I was working on my textile cauliflower - I plan to make the sketch above into a collage.


Had a walk through shipley park this afternoon, and were discussing how the overheard snippettes of coversation like "its never to cold for ice cream" and "if you keep trying to screw my ears off I'll put you down" are much more fun when they're heard without the rest of the conversation.


We went over to my sisters later in the day, and finally managed to get a photo of the dog coat I'd made for Ralph the winter before last, then before heading home managed to get a supersize waterbutt into the allotment while the parents of 2 small children tried to persuade them that it was a container to put naughty kids in (have to say they were only vaguely concerned)

No comments:

Post a Comment