Monday 18 November 2013

Perfectly Perfect Presents!

I'm feeling very flattered to have been asked on the brand spanking new website www.perfectlyperfectpresents.com , there is some lovely work on there, and although it's only been launched for a couple of days, it feels like Christmas has already arrived, maybe it's the change in weather, and people starting to feel seasonal, but orders from there, and from all of my other outlets are rolling in.
To help with the launch of perfect perfect, I've doing a give away of one of my hare cushions,  I've also got badgers and pups, and am working on a range of h'animals (huggery animals).

I'll post some more photos later, but here's a picture of the hare, and a link to where you can enter to the draw.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfectly-Perfect-Presents/150638951804891?fref=ts
Hare cushion by TreeHuggery

1 comment:

  1. The Perfectly Perfect website has just launched an inspirational blog within their site too - First article is about the women behind the successful British Cream Tea Company. See it here: http://www.perfectlyperfectpresents.com/blog

    ReplyDelete