Tuesday 3 September 2013

Brinsley Headstocks

I can't believe I haven't posted for over 2 months!
I've been so busy getting things ready for galleries, and doing my textiles degree (including a smoking jacket for Bradley Wiggins!) that I haven't had time to post, and I've got a whole load of things waiting to go on here. Even though I haven't been running for months, theres not enough hours in the day, and a bit of a niggle in my leg, has actually felt like a relief, and an excuse for one less thing to have to do!
Just in time though, for Sunday's Brinsley Headstock Festival, my piece is finally ready and framed.
I'm loving the big chunky frame that Col made for me out of reclaimed timbers, it's so chunky it can sit on a desk rather than being hung.
Sunday's festival is sounding good, lots of guided walks, and I'm intrigued to find out what/who "Sheepish Grin" are....
More soon - hopefully


Brinsley Headstocks

Brinsley Headstocks - I'm thinking of getting this one done as a print

Brinsley Headstocks - big chunky frame!


No comments:

Post a Comment