Wednesday 17 October 2012

Conkers

Yesterday's run saw me do a bit of speedwork, when, halfway across a field, a horse that had previously been ignoring me and eating grass, decided to take a run with me.  Todays walk was a bit more sedate, and I've found a local conker tree - I stuffed my pockets with the conkers and their outers - I'll use them in a still life first, and later I'll use the conkers to deter spiders from the house (trust me it really does work)

On the design front, I've been busy, I've gone back to dyeing and sculpting fabrics in the pressure cooker, I'm making a very tactile wreath out of felty balls (pics when its complete) - think its to labour intensive to develop comercially though, and I have my winter tote bags ready for sale. (www,treehuggery.co.uk)
I'm shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment