Sunday 23 September 2012

Joking Apart


It's been a pretty interesting few days, first of all I landed myself some casual working doing the electoral register work for the council, and on the first day I got myself locked into a gated community (yes it could only happen to me), then on Sunday morning, a guy came to his front door, still in his dressing gown, but didn't seem to realise that he was still wearing the remnants of fancy dress make up from Saturday night - and his "Joker" face was still pretty much in tact.  Me n Col have been smiling all day, wondering at what point he'll look in the mirror and realise that his make up is still on, and at what point in the day it will dawn on him that he answered the door still made up!
I've just logged on the interent to see that my Autumn silver birch cushions are being used in the publicity for the Craft in the City fair that I'll be doing on Sat 10th November in Nottingham - wow how exciting is that!
Winter Craft Fair at St. Peter's, Lister Gate, Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment