Monday 23 July 2012

Wilde Woods

I've just had some brilliant news today, my collection of silver birch cushions have been accepted by the lovely online gallery "From the Wilde" (http://www.fromthewilde.com/), I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be featured on there, although in true understated  "Ward" style, I texted Colin the good news, he responded within seconds, which I was pretty impressed with, until I read what he'd put "No, I don't think so"  - It's a good job I realised that he was responding to an early question, of did he want me to ask for something from Freecycle.

What else.... as a result of customer feedback I'm going to start making the old Summer and Spring cushions again, and these will sit alongside the newer more tactile Spring with Blossom and Summer leaves!

2 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    I saw your cushions (silver birch) on From the Wilde facebook page and can't find where to buy them, please help.....!
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I'm glad you like them ;-) You can either buy them directly from me www.treehuggery.co.uk or from www.fromthewilde.com
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete