Monday 14 June 2010

back to normal day

Well, back to normal after a lovely week walking in the Yorkshire Dales; it was so lovely to be out in the countryside every day laughing at sheep for being stupid, and feeling really lucky when we saw wild deer, hedgehogs and field mice. We managed to catch up with some friends while we were there and walked the 3 peaks with them; it was really cold, wet and windy on the tops- fortunately nobody had listened to my advice that "its the middle of june, of course you won't need hat and gloves" - sorry guys. Col did an anti-taper and after a running a really hard rocky 10 mile run with me, doing the 3 peaks and countless other walks he did a 25 mile "fun?" run around Chatsworth on the Saturday, and then went to the allotment on sunday.
I've been slightly more leisurely doing hill work, and am now back to my weaving - I'm working on nostalgic weave based on the 70s - if its any good i'll post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment