Saturday 13 February 2010

tattoo day (part 1)


Nottingham City have done it well again - we did our long run from attenborough picking up the Citys Big wheel route which takes you along Beeston Canal to the River Trent - theres a new footbridge which now means we don't have to join the road, making for a much safer and pleasant run.
I did approx 14 miles, and Col shuttled back and forth so did just over 16 - guess I could have gone even slower, with the excuse that I would be helping him clock up the miles.

This afternoon Col went and had the first part of his tattoo done - a very Green Man style of leaves around an existing tattoo - looks really good, and I went over to my dads to look at some old black and white photos of him when he was young and his very first car

No comments:

Post a Comment